Easy Meat Pastry 肉酥饼


When I am making Lumpia or Gyoza, there are often some meat filling left. They could use to make Easy Chinese Buns with canned biscuits if I have some left in my refrigerator. When I really don't have any pre-made wrappers left at home, I use below quick pastry wrapper recipe to make these flaky meat pastry.

Ingredients:
  • 1 cup flour
  • 1/3 cup cold water
  • 2 Tbsp. cooking oil
  • Pinch of salt
Easy to make:
  1. Mix all above ingredients together and knead to a dough. Wrap with plastic wrapper and set aside for 20 minutes.
  2. Cut the dough into 16 pieces, flatten each piece with a rolling pin into a thin, flat circle. Place meat filling in the center, bring the edge together and seal.
  3. Pay fry in hot cooking oil at meat heat until both sides turn golden brown.