- 8 pieces of soft tortilla, taco size, cut into 1/4 inch stripes
- 1 cup Tyson grilled chicken stripes, cooked
- 2 cups Head cabbage, cut into stripes
- 1 Green onion, cut into small piece
- 1 Tbsp. fresh garlic or garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp. cooking oil
- 1 Tbsp. Soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Sugar
- pinch of salt
- In a medium saucepan, heat cooking oil on med-high heat, add chicken stripes, green onion and garlic, cook about 1 minute or until turn lightly brown.
- Add cabbage and 1 Tbsp. water, cook until cabbage just turn soft. Then add soy sauce and sugar, mix well.
- Add soft tortilla stripes and pinch of salt, stir well about 1 minute until the sauce mix with tortilla. To avoid tortilla turn too soft, don't cook too long or add too much water. If they are too dry, you may add more oil or little more water.