There are so many cookies recipe out there. I found this soft cookie recipe somewhere on Pinterest and tried, it is the best I think...easy,simple, less time to make, and yummy!
You will need...
- 1 block(8 Tbsp) butter, unsalted
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
- Place butter in a large bowl, microwave 30 seconds. Remove from microwave, add white sugar and brown sugar, mix well. Then add egg, vanilla extract and salt, mix and blend well.
- Add flour and baking soda. Mix well to a soft dough. Mix in chocolate chips.
- Divide dough into 12-18 piece and make into golf ball size balls. Place on a large cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 F degrees for 15 minutes. Cool and ready to eat!
- you can add nuts, raisins, dry cranberries, etc. into the cookies dough.
- if too buttery for you, you may add 1/2 cup more flour. Cookies turn out less flat and more doughier taste, still taste great though :)