Sweet Soy Sauce Dressing

Ingredients:
  • 2 Tbsp. Soy Sauce
  • 1 Tbsp. Sugar
  • 1 Tbsp. Honey
  • 1 Tbsp. Sesame Oil
  • 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil (Cold pressed is better for Salad)
  • 2 tsp. Lemon Juice
  • 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
  • Pinch of salt and black pepper to your taste

Mix all ingredients together with a fork or with a blender, until sugar dissolved. Pour over your favorite salad mix and toss until mix well. Enjoy!

My favorite salad mix for this dressing:
  • Leafy: roman lettuce, head lettuce, kale, even heart of napa cabbage. Chop to bite size as you like.
  • Colorful: Shredded carrot, cranberry or raisins, (or yellow bell pepper, just a little for the pretty color).
  • Flavorful: cilantro, chopped fresh garlic (they are the MUST add-on items for my salad)
  • Crunchy: crushed cracker, shredded fresh bell pepper, or bacon bites, bean spouts, celery, apple and pear.
There are really no rules for the salad mix, You can use anything you like. When I need to make a quick dish, I just use what I have in my refrigerator. I also use add this salad to the Pita bread for a quick snack. They all taste great because of this dressing!

 

No comments: