Kale and Broccoli salad


Here is another healthy salad recipe that I love. I had Super Food salad at one of the fast food restaurant. It tastes so refreshing and I cannot stop eat it. But it is kind of expensive the amount they served. I googled on web and found this copy cat recipe so that I can make my own with much cheaper cost. It is so easy and simple to make. It is much tasty if you set in the refrigerator for overnight.


Simple ingredients: (as shown on the pictures above)

  • kale leaves, precut ones or cut into bite sizes
  • broccoli, cut into small sizes
  • cranberries and nuts (optional)



  • 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
  • 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
  • 5 table spoons maple syrup
  • honey
  • pinch of salt


Easy to make:

  1. Combine vinegar, olive oil and maple syrup in a mason jar with cover. Shake few times until well blend.
  2. Mix kale, broccoli and cranberries in a large mixing bowl. Sprinkle some salt, drizzle some honey, then pour some mixed dressing over. 
  3. Mix all well and set in the refrigerator overnight or few hours. This salad is good for 1-2 days for the best taste.

No comments: