Turkey Meatballs with Spicy Coconut Sauce

This year, I try to find more healthy recipes, eat healthy and clean. When I think back in time, my grandparents lived until 92 years old. They never execise and took many vitamins. They did eat one egg and one glass of milk every morning. They eat rice and noodles with fresh vegetables and meat, they never eat canned food. They never suffered from diebate or high blood pressure. They didn't drink alchol and smoke. Here is one of the Eating Right Rule that I found on theironyou.com


I recently find out that eating low reactive food help me maintain weight, even lose weight. Here is another recipe that I put together with low reactive food. It's not like other no-taste diet food...it's delicious! I didn't measure all ingredents and just free to add any of your favorite amount to your taste.

You will need:
  • 1 can coconut milk
  • 1 whole fresh garlic (good for your longevity), minced
  • 6-8 shitake mushrooms, sliced
  • 10 Turkey meatballs, pre-made and frozen
  • 1 zucchini, cut into small cubes
  • 1 Red bell pepper, cubed
  • chick peas (optional)
  • Seasonings to your taste: salt, ground black pepper, thai red curry or chill pepper paste
Easy to make:
  1. In a medium sauce pan, place coconut milk and minced garlic together, bring to boil. Then turn the heat to medium.
  2. Add mushrooms and meatballs to simmer until turn soft. Add right amound of seasonings to your taste (I like to add more chill pepper paste for spicy flavor).
  3. Add zucchini and bell pepper at last since they are easy to cook.
  4. Don't add too much salt so that you can serve without rice or starchy food.

No comments: