Detox Drink with milk 治痛风的偏方


I got this Chinese remedy from my brother when I visited in China. The main ingredients are fresh celery juice and milk...very simple! When I first time heard about the ingredients, I thought it may taste weird. But after I tasted, it is very refreshing. Then, I add some cucumber and green bell pepper juice in it...much more better. This drink is for people who have gouty arthritis and it works for my brother. I drink this very morning with empty stomach for a while, it keeps my body clean and BM regular, smooth clean and no pimples. I'd like to share with all to keep more people healthy and enjoy life.

It is very simple and easy to make this drink. I use Magic Bullet or juicer to mix everything together. No measurement need. Just put in the amount as you desired. I do not like the pulps, so I filter them into a smooth texture drink.

Remember, must mix with milk for better result, not with water.

No comments: